Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1- 10 Facts about me and my first picture...



Picture taken after the Randy Newman Concert in New Orleans at the Mahalia Jackson Theatre.


10 Facts about me...

1) I miss my mom daily.
2) I am so glad that I attend church and that Jesus is my Savior.
3) I am lucky to have a husband that loves me unconditionally.
4) I have 2 beautiful daughters who show me every day how lucky I am.
5) I have a huge fear of heights and drowning. Not sure which one is worse.
6) I have the best Dad in the world. He is more helpful than he will ever know.
7) I am the founder of Beta Sigma Phi, Alpha Chapter that gives back to the community and allows me to have sisters that are awesome.
8) I work at home for the state and encourage moms to breastfeed.
9) I have an addiction to TV, I watch General Hospital and blame it on my grandmother, Joyce. She made we watch it back in 1981 and I have been hooked. Charlie's Angels reruns come in at a close 2nd.
10) I am a Girl Scout mom who helps with 2 troops and I am addicted to Girl Scout Cookies...

No comments: