Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello is anyone here?

Wednesday, March 18th, 2015 Hello friends, It has been way to long since I wrote here and caught you up on all of the Waldron chaos. January 2015- -we celebrated Joel's 40th birthday with a surprise, which I am excited to say was a hit and we totally got him. -we moved Eleanor into Online School with Abigail, Louisiana Connections Academy. She is transitioning well and enjoying her classes and teacher. -we celebrated Paw Paw's death anniversary. I still can't believe it has been 2 years since he as passed. -we celebrated my reign as Maid of the Krewe of Aquarius, my family and friends were able to attend and celebrate with me. February 2015- - we started the season of Mardi Gras in Houma, LA, Joel and Thorr joined Selucrey, which is a walking club. -I rode as a Maid for Krewe of Aquarius. March 2015 -we are about 1/2 way through the month... -Eleanor is in testing for PARCC, which is a new state test. She gets to take the test at our local Sylvan center. Teachers from LACA come into Houma each day and administer. -Abigail will be having her 3rd knee surgery on 3/30/15 at Ochsner in New Orleans. Will post again soon...

No comments: